Professional and user friendly temperature monitor with alarm and log functions. For reliable monitoring of the ambient temperature. You can prevent temperature damage by timely intervention in the event of deviations. View the temperature trend in the online graph in the Mobeye Internet Portal.
With this temperature monitor, suitable for outdoor and industrial use, you are provided with a reliable measuring instrument. You set limit values to monitor a lower limit and / or upper limit. You will receive an alarm message in the event of deviations or a power failure. It also logs the temperature values and periodically sends them to the web portal. There the values are visible in a graph, table form and are available as download file.
The digital temperature sensor is factory calibrated and displays the value in decimals.
If you do not have an external power source, the Mobeye ThermoGuard TwinLog is perfect. Due to the extremely efficient design, the Mobeye CML2275 works for a long time on a set of batteries. At normal use this is longer than a year. If desired, a battery pack for +/- 4 years is available. This makes the product suitable for monitoring the temperature at locations lacking an external power supply.
If an external power supply source is available, we recommend to connect it (with the 12VDC adapter, available as Mobeye accessory). The device can then be accessed online, the batteries last longer and it also immediately functions as a power outage alarm.
The Mobeye CML2275 sends alarm notifications by telephone call (max. 5 numbers), text message and / or e-mail. The recipient can “acknowledge” a call, causing the device to stop calling the other numbers. The text messages contain the actual temperature. We advise you to use the Mobeye Internet Portal with the Mobeye SIM card for extra user-friendliness, functions and security. The logged values are visible in graphical and tabular form in the Mobeye Internet-Portal, using the Mobeye SIM card. Visit this page for more info.
|Functions||• Temperature alarm (high/low)|
• Logging of temperature values
• Power failure alarm
• 2x alarm input (NO or NC)
• 1x open collector output
|Alarming||• Via call (max. 5 numbers)|
• Via SMS, e-mail (unlimited via Mobeye Portal)
• Adjustable local alarm indication (piezo)
|Extra messages||• Low battery voltage|
• (Missed) keep-alive
(when using portal)
|• Adjustable log and sync-interval|
• Display in graph, gauge, table and download
|Other settings||• Delay times on temperature alarm, input alarm, power failure alarm|
• Repeat frequency of alarm message
• Identification text, alarm texts
• Calibration value per sensor
• Time-based arming/disarming
• Output control
|Mobeye sim card |
|• Affordable, flat-fee, multi provider, roaming |
• Included in delivery, to be activated on-line
|Mobeye Internet Portal (optionally)||• Alarm via SMS/call/e-mail/ARC|
• Temperature trend in graph
• On-line programming
• Communication check (keep-alive)
• Display of geographical position (Cell-ID)
• “Smart data transfer” option: even more insight at critical temperature, before it reaches the alarm limit
• “Heat-hours” option: display of summed hours in period of time under / over chosen temperature value
|• 162x82x55 mm, IP66|
|Power supply|| • 2x CR123 (included), or|
• 12 VDC + 2x CR123
|Factory calibration||• At 0,5°C between -30 °C and +50 °C, 1 °C outside these values|
• If required, calibration per sensor is possible
|Battery life time|| • 1 year (battery operated)|
• 3 years (at external power)
|Accessories (optionally)||• 2nd temperature sensor, extension cable for sensor, 12V power adaptor (PSU), 4 years battery pack|
|GSM||• 2G Quad band EGSM|